Saturday 7 March 2009

Youth Hostel Opening....

Whats Good people!! I aint touched the blog for a hot minute & u dun know bare tings have happened but heyyy... im only human!! lol

In my day job i work with a lot of disadvantaged young people and me & Kamilah were invited to help out in the launch of a brand new youth hostel in Camden Town!

There was alot of bigwigs & very influential people there including government representatives & council governors! Kamilah su had to get up and do a lil speech in front of all the people there... damnnn i should of recorded it they way my girl just switched up from Ms Yardy 2008 to a similar tone of Margaret Thatcher!!


Upstairs in one of the common rooms i had my lil DJ Set up.. showing the young people & the oldies how to get downnn (i said Swearrr Downnn)


There was also lovely ladies providing massages (sorry i cant remember the name of their company for the life of me) but i do know... Jeeeeeez!! That was the best massage ive had in my life...

Mr Jamie howard(Comedian) Getting a massage...



Arnold Oceng A.K.A Snakeyman was also invited to the opening & gave a speech/rap....Which was on point!! Again i shouldve recorded but i wasnt on point!!


On the way home me & kam went nando's to get bite to eat!! she saw this dude and turnt into the biggest fan and begged for a pic!! lol i still dont know who he is... lol I know i know.... She was cussing me for it aswell!!





-Stretchinald

No comments: